Neutra-Safe® clear tube condensate neutralizers are one of a kind.
Their unique design allows for hassle-free monitoring and replacement, ensuring your gas-powered appliances release condensate that’s safe for disposal into sewage and wastewater systems.
To better understand the benefits of our clear tube condensate neutralizers, let’s take a closer look at the specs:
- Our tube-style condensate neutralizers come in six different sizes, ranging from 220,000 to two million British Thermal Units Per Hour.
- These patented units feature integral unions with O-ring seals and a sack containing a proprietary media blend that makes recharging and removal easy and hassle-free.
- Unthreading a lock ring on either end of the unit allows the main body to be removed without disturbing the drain line.
- A spare O-ring is included with all two-inch style recharge kits
- A spare 2-inch and 4-inch O-ring are included with all 4-inch style recharge kits, to accommodate both older and newer tube neutralizers.
- Each clear tube condensate neutralizer includes snap-on mounting brackets for easy application.
To learn more about the benefits of our improved clear tube condensate neutralizers, we invite you to download the installation, operation and maintenance manual by clicking here.
If your commercial facility (or home) uses gas-powered furnaces, boilers or other appliances that create a significant amount of condensation, it’s important to install a condensate neutralizer as soon as possible. Taking action can prevent serious damage to your piping or sewage system, saving you the hassle of a costly repair.
With more than 30 years of industry experience as a master plumber, our founder, Mike Bernasconi, developed these neutralizers with affordability and convenience in mind. Experience the Neutra-Safe difference today. If you have any questions or need assistance, visit our website or call (781) 616- 3951. We look forward to serving you and your business!